In line with the General Data Protection Regulations that came into force on 25th May 2018, we need to let you know how we process the details we hold for you.
Below is a breakdown of the information Central Fire and Security Services Ltd holds and why:
- Company Name (supplied by you, for trading purposes)
- Address (supplied by you, for trading purposes)
- Company Contacts (supplied by you, for trading purposes)
- Phone Numbers and Fax Numbers (supplied by you, to contact you regarding orders/queries/alarm centre contact)
- Email Addresses (supplied by you, for correspondence to orders/queries)
- VAT Number (supplied by you, for trading purposes)
- Bank Details (supplied by you, for payment of invoices)
All of the information you have provided will only be used for the purpose of our current procurement of goods and services from your organisation. We may from time to time need to share some of the data you provide us such as telephone numbers and email addresses of staff members. Any information held in computer systems will be protected by passwords. We will only keep your data for as long as necessary and once this information is no longer required it shall be destroyed safely.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time – should you wish to do this, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing.